The Marketplace is a location in the platform where we can find already made software that helps us kickstart our project and make our vision a reality.
With the help of the marketplace we are able to install and update different pluxins. Those pluxins provide an assortment of different functionalities that can be used in the interfaces that we want to create.
What are pluxins?
A pluxin is an entity of software that acts as a plugin to the platform. It can contain collections, workspaces, integrations and custom component sets. Upon installing a pluxin we will have some ready to use functionality for our system.
How does it work?
In the marketplace interface we are able to:
- Overview all the, available for installation, pluxins.
- Find the already installed pluxins, by clicking the INstalled tab on the top of the interface.
- Install one pluxin by clicking on it and then pressing the Install button in the pop-up window.
- Uninstall one pluxin by clicking on it and then pressing the uninstall button in the pop-up window.
- Update one pluxin by clicking on it and then pressing the update button in the pop-up window.
How does it work with other parts of the system?
A mentioned above a pluxin can contain workspaces, collection, integration, component sets. When installing the pluxin that data is going to be available in the according interfaces Woskpaces and Workdata. From there the user will be able to manipulate the different fields and create an interface that suits their needs.