The integrations are custom software that connect the platform with different third party services.
This part of the interface shows us all the integrations that exist in our system. From there we have the following abilities:
- See all of the integrations in the system as well as how many they are(bottom)
- Search for a specific integration.
- Update a integration, by clicking on it's name.
This part of the interface allows us to update integrations. Each integration consists of the following:
- Mount Volumes
- Integration Configuration
- Custom fields
We will explain the mount volumes, integration configuration and custom fields below:
This part of the interface allows us to add storage(volumes) to our integration. We can add some storage by clicking on the + button that appears upon hovering on the number on the left. For every piece of storage that we add we need to fill in the following information:
- Storage path: The storage path represents the place where the documents of this volume are going to be stored.
- Storage selector: The storage selector contains all the different storage option that we have created in the storage interface
This part of the interface allows us to add configuration fields to the integration. Configuration fields are different keys and values that might be needed for the external service to work properly. Those have to obey the JSON format.
This part of the interface allows us to configure some extra fields that we want out integration queries to have. We can add a field by clicking on the + button that appears upon hovering on the number on the left For each field that we add we need to fill in the following information:
- Type: The type can be one of the following:
- Index: The index can have one of the following values: