The storage is a place where documents of different types can be saved.
This part of the interface shows us all the storage instances that exist in our system. From there we have the following abilities:
- See all of the storage instances in the system as well as how many they are(bottom)
- Search for a specific storage instance.
- Create a storage instance, by clicking on the plus button in the bottom right.
- Update a storage instance, by clicking on it's name.
- Delete a storage instance, by right clicking on it's name and selecting the delete option.
Strage volume details
This part of the interface allows us to create and update storage instances. Each storage instance has one of the following types:
- Volume Type: can be one of the following:
- Internal Volume
This field is immutable after the creation of the volume
In case of a Samba Volume we have the following details:
- Samba name
- Samba server
- Samba share
- Samba username
- Samba password
In case of an Internal Volume, we have the following details: